- ETH BoardStrategic management
- PolicyPosition papers & facts
- ETH DomainInstitutions
- AchievementsTasks & successes
- MediaInfo & downloads
The ETH Appeals Commission is the first-instance special administrative court which rules on appeals against decisions or decrees of an ETH Domain body. The complaints as a rule involve personnel and university law issues. The rulings of the ETH Appeals Committee can be appealed against at the Swiss Federal Administrative Court.
The Commission is an independent judicial authority. Its seven members are elected by the ETH Board. Its office is in Bern.
- Prof. Hansjörg Peter, President
- Beatrice Susanne Vogt, Vice-President
- Consuelo Antille
- Jannick Griner
- Astrid Forster
- Prof. em. Rodolphe Schlaepfer
- Yolanda Schärli
- Yolanda Schärli, director
- Ruth Graber-Marti